Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My altered kaisercraft toolbox

Started work on my kaisercraft toolbox yesterday and got it finished up today, hardest past was putting it together....
I am really embracing this style right now and i have two wooden projects at the top of my to do list right now one is a wooden briefcase that my son made for me at school and the other is a wooden writing desk....
Im hoping for some happy mail today i have two parcels coming from the US filled with Tim goodies and lots of Bo Bunny stuff i get here already.....
Brought a big set of shelves for my garage its so sweet having 3 double garages, everyone loves the new place although hubby is not going to like the commute to the army base when he returns to work in mid March traffic will be a nightmare both coming and going...
Well enough from me gotta fly and do some baking....


Back view of toolbox 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your toolbox looks amazing you have made something so plain look amazing with such a time worn feel to it...
Love the effects how have you done this...





Sara

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

I truely think you do not sleep...oh i envy your brave use of product... i am such a whimp and cant seem to stop hoarding my supplies...
hugs