Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WOYWW 174 Wednesday 3rd October

Another full week has just passed me by, thanks to all you sweet ladies who left me a comment on my blogpost last week, my son Max is doing fine and running around like crazy once again, but my eldest son is walking around the house like the walking dead...

His friend and him were driving on his parent's property which is massive and there had been some heavy rainfall the night before 'the track they were driving on gave way and they took a tumble down the hill, thankfully he only received a nasty gash to his eyelid, massive black eye he looks like a one eyed raccoon and a chipped tooth not to mention a massive headache...

Oh the trials of being a parent.....
It was a long weekend just gone by so I was able to play in my craft room and finished off the prize ribbon I was making, and also start and finish my prize ribbon swap that I'm creating for a good friend in the US, needless to say I have more gluegun injuries and I snapped off a nail, ouch the pain I think that was worse then having an epidural put in lol...
My workdesk is filled with flowers, embellishments, an advent ornament in the making and then I have some of the stuff to begin working on my December Daily album... So it looks kinda chaotic right now...

Bits and Pieces for the start of my December daily

More bits and pieces for my album

My xmas tree ribbon

My xmas ribbon swap for Tabitha

A few of the things I'm sending for the above swap

Took the kids to see the third installment of A Diary of a Wimpy kid yesterday and we all enjoyed it, it was a fab family movie to watch, other than that it's been a quite weekend, I've been hunting around for a long haired guinea pig but have yet to find one I like, so the search goes on...
Well just a short post for today, my groceries have just been delivered which means I have to put it all way and when you have a massive family like mine we beat the brady bunch it takes ages to sort it all out....
So girls what's on your workdesk today....

Ciao from Oz

Maria
And yes I did buy some pretties on the weekend





5 comments:

okienurse said...

awesome lot of goodies on that desk of yours. Looks like you have been busy! Sorry to hear of your son's accident last weekend. It can certainly take the wind out of your sails when that happens. Vickie http://okienurse.blogspot.com

shazsilverwolf said...

Oh my! What an incredible desk! Your pieces are beautiful,so romantic, and gorgeous colour schemes. Glad your son is ok, these things scare you silly, but they can always have been far, far worse, at least thats how I think of them.Have a great week, Shaz #60

Unknown said...

Hi Maria that sounded like a pretty scary accident so I am so glad you son is relatively unscathed.
Your desk looks like Christmas is well and truly just around the corner. I love your pretty swap ornament as I am sure will your lucky friend. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 65

Angie said...

I'm a December baby, love Christmas and everything that goes with it. So do tell what in the world is a Daily December album?? You can email me at angie@creativeinkspirations(dot)com. I'd love to know more! Love all the lovely goodies on your desk!
Angie #91

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

girl just send it all to me...omg i am loving what i see so far...ok off to work on the finishing touhes. hugs