Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Monday and I'm just scrapping OTP's


Monday afternoon and this morning I started once again on my altered box for my secret garden swap partner, the first one just wasn't doing it for me so found another box and have pretty much finished it all, now just got to add in the goodies although
some of the stuff won't fit inside, I'm excited and anxious at the same time as I'm sending it overseas to a very talented lady just hope she likes it and what's inside.....
My tussie mussie is almost complete should be sending it on it's way probably on Thursday just hoping my last order will get here before then so I can add to it...
Lou from Pretty Posies and Papertrail's (blog) has just given us a new link to a fabulous new shop and of course where is it back up in Darwin, why do they open as soon as I leave lol..... Can't mention any names as I told Lou she could blog on the shop first lol yes I'm being good even though I'm dying to tell you...all.
I've had a great weekend just having hubby home, watching movies, Glee Season one,  not once but twice love it that my scrapping area is close range to our lounge so I can watch and scrap at the same time....Okay so the kids overdosed on chocolate yesterday and oh my gosh I am never giving Drew chocolate again, he is full on hyper all the time but yesterday he was like the energiser bunny who's batteries didn't die out until 9 my gosh talk about exhausting....   
My scrapping store around the corner has got in their new prima flower range so first thing I'm doing is hitting that shop I need more prima flowers for sure just hope they have the ones I covert.....
Also saw these new Bazzill vintage buttons that look lovely as well so will have to add those to my shopping list`.

Okay I’ve always loved Laura Ashley and these things are some of the things I would love to get, a lot of them are from the UK store but a girl can wish right?

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Oooh! I love Laura Ashely things. The cake plate is just so cute!
I love your latest work too!

Lou said...

Gorgeous post M.. and too funny.... lol.. I am going to post about that yummy new shop tomorrow... Love Laura A and the gorgeous things you picked out... Have posted about your challenge and new forum today instead of the new shop...:)
Those Prima Debutantes are great.. wish I had gotton a few more of them...
Lou xx